Each floral arrangement is designed and delivered for you. We guarantee the delivery of a fresh, beautiful bouquet every time. Substitutions may be necessary due to seasonal and regional conditions.
When placing your order, please indicate the date on which your order is to be delivered. We accept same day deliveries, but please note the following delivery schedule:
- Canada and U.S. orders received before 1:00 in the recipient's time zone can usually be delivered the same day.
- Orders received after the above times will be delivered the following business day.
- Holiday deliveries have an earlier cut-off time. Orders received by 11 am the day before the holiday can be delivered locally. For out of town orders, the cut-off time for a holiday floral delivery is usually 2 days before the holiday. Sometimes there can be exceptions. You will be advised by e-mail of the delivery status on orders received after the cut-off date.
- Order cancellation requests must be received by 8:30 am (Eastern Standard Time) on the day of delivery.
- An increased delivery charge may be required to cover the cost of delivery in certain areas. You will be advised by e-mail of this.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (800) 665-3320 or (204) 984-9998 if you have any questions about deliveries.
To help assure on-time delivery during busy holiday seasons, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day and Father's Day.
International deliveries of floral gifts are made to locations outside Canada and the US. Floral arrangements delivered internationally may vary due to current exchange rates or availability of product.
- International deliveries can be made within 2 business days, when received by 8 pm EST
- Orders placed after 8pm PST on Friday can be delivered the following Monday
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday can be delivered the following Tuesday
- All international orders have a service charge of 20 dollars. There will be no extra taxes charged here, as the receiving country's florist will have to submit them to their country and will be included in the quoted amount of the floral item.